Crisp & Co is a proud supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the annual campaign to raise awareness about the impact of Breast Cancer.
We are seeking a paralegal to join our team based at our Kingston office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your legal career as part of our dynamic family law team.
- You will triage new enquiries
- Assist with client liaison
- Prepare Court Bundles
- Respond to general client enquiries
- Assist our busy team with case work
- Conduct legal research
Requirements for the Role
- Strong academic background in law (preferably to degree level or CILEX level 3)
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to show compassion and understanding in difficult situations
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and manage time accordingly
- Desire to progress to further qualification in the legal profession
- Experience in family law is desirable though not essential
We are a leading family law firm representing the legal needs of modern families. We have a hard working and supportive team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their legal career.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:-
- A covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period
- A copy of your CV
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Crisp & Co is committed to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion. We value the diversity of our colleagues, our clients and the third parties with whom we work. We seek to create an environment where everyone feels included and valued for their unique characteristics, skills and abilities and supported in their needs and responsibilities.