Welcome to Crisp and Co Solicitors

Helping life get back on track

  • Divorce
  • LGBTQIA Family Law
  • Children
  • Cohabitation
  • Family
  • How can we help?


    We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy


Tips Booklets

Tips Booklets


Latest News

Mesher Orders - deciding what will happen to your family home after divorce

When marriages breakdown and couples divorce, there are a number of important financial matters to sort out, including how assets will be divided, how children will be cared for and supported and what should happen to the marital home. Quite often, the wife...

Getting a decree absolute 
- everything you need to know about the final stage of divorce

Married couples wanting to get a divorce in England and Wales are required to follow a fixed divorce process. Quite often, a divorcing couple will want to know how long their divorce is likely to take and how much it is going to cost. This is never an easy...