Crisp & Co is a proud supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the annual campaign to raise awareness about the impact of Breast Cancer.
Terms and Conditions
1. IntroductionUse of www.crispandco.co.uk (The Site) and the services provided via it are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of The Site. The Site is provided by Crisp & Co Solicitors (The Company) at Turrent House, 77 Portsmouth Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4BS, and its suppliers.
2. Availability of The SiteWe will endeavour to ensure that The Site is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make The Site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of The Site without notice. The Site is a general information service. We endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via The Site is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of The SiteThe Site is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell The Site or any materials or information in The Site or the structure, overall style and program code of The Site without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact us.
4. Your ContributionsYou agree to only use The Site for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, The Site will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the The Site.
5. LinksThe Site includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to The Site please contact us.
7. Intellectual propertyThe Site, its style and structure, and the materials and information on The Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in The Site assert their moral rights. www.crispandco.co.uk and Crisp & Co Solicitors are registered trade marks of Crisp & Co Solicitors.
8. Our LiabilitySince a substantial part of The Site is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of The Site is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the The Site for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the The Site shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.